Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Married Name to Hyphenated Surname, Posible po ba?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Ako po ay kasal na 2 years ago. Ginamit ko po ung Surname ng Husband ko dahil hindi ako aware na entitle po akong gumamit ng hyphenated surname. Nang malaman ko po ito ay gusto ko na pong gamitin ang hyphenated surname. Unang dahilan is to honor my father dahil sya ang naghirap na buhayin ako at pag-aralin. Pangalawa, magtatake po ako ng Board Exam at gusto ko pong makilala na bilang ako na dala ang surname ng father ko and at the same time po surname din po ng husband ko para parehong honor sa sarili ko, sa father ko at sa husband ko. Balak ko din pong mag-apply ng passport gamit ang hyphenated surname dahil first time ko pong kumuha nito. Sa ngayon po, sa SSS, Philhealth, BIR at Pag-Ibig ang gamit ko ay surname ng husband ko. Pwede ko pa po ba iyon gawing hyphenated surname? Sana po masagot nyo po ang katanungan ko. Maraming salamat po.

View user profile


you can ask your records to be updated with they hyphenated last name, and though likely it will be approved, note that they are not obligated to change their records because you already changed it after getting married.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum