Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Changing Surname of his Father to Mothers Maiden Name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I just want to ask, if it is possible to change my daughters surname.. Hindi po kami kasal ng father niya and ngayon may iba ng kinakasama ang father niya. Gusto ko po sana palitan ung surname na anak ko na gamitin ang maiden name ko.. hindi rin naman po niya sinusuportahan financially ang anak ko... Ano po ba ang pwedeng hakbang kong gawin. please help me po..

View user profile


consider the process of adoption; she will become a legitimate child and you can request a change of name.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum