Hi, I also need help regarding the matters below:
These are included in my pre-employment contract.
6.1. The EMPLOYEE may be provided with necessary training and other skills-enhancement programs to ensure optimum performance and efficient service delivery. In such event, a separate Training Agreement shall be served to the EMPLOYEE. The Training Agreement specifies an Employment Agreement period corresponding to the total cost of the training and which requires the transfer of skills and knowledge. If so required by the Company.
6.2.2. In return for the Company providing the Training, the Employees shall sign a Training Agreement, whereby in general the Employee shall, on successful completion of the Training, immediately continue employment for the Company for a guaranteed period of two (2) years (hereinafter referred to as the Bond Period) from the first working day upon completion of the training.
6.2.3. In the event that the Employee decides to leave during the Bond Period, the Employee agrees to re-pay the Company all the expenses incurred by the latter by reason of the training. It is understood that the amount to be reimbursed shall be pro-rated to the remainder of the Bond Period.
6.2.3. In addition to the consequences imposed by clause 11.2, the Employee agrees to pay the Company the amount of Two HUndred Thousand Pesos (200,000.00) as and by way of liquidated damages, without prejudice to any legal measure which the Company may take for breach of this Clause. This article shall be governed by the Company's Training Policy.
1. I didn't sign a separate training agreement.
2. I'm on my 6th month already.
3. I am planning to resign due to health reason.
4. Lastly, our training are still on going and there are no real work to do. Most of the time we're doing nothing.
5. Training Policy was not discuss to us.
1. Is there a real training bond included in the contract?
2. If I resign, will the company can still insist the bond?
3. Can I resign immediately since we're not doing anything in the office?
Thank you in advance.