Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Financial Support from my Father

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need Financial Support from my Father on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:44 pm


Arresto Menor
I just need some help po regarding my situation, i am 22 years old, my Father has a wife before she met my mother but hindi sila magkaanak so it started there. quite a long story but to make this short my Father started supporting me when i was 1st year HS na, my Mom with the help of my tita's ang nag struggle para mapaaral ako, things quite went well nung college kasi continous ang support but sobrang liit po, and my dad is lage nagrereklamo sa akin or nagdududa sa mga gastos but he keeps on having different cars, out of the country trips with his family samantalang ako hirap na hirap pagkasyahin ang binibigay nya, even my step brother binili nya ng car and my sister never nakaranas magcommute samantalang. i manage to finish college sa pagsisikap ko but need his help pa din, simula ng magkawork ako di na sya nagbibigay sa akin, im just staying at my aunt's place na medyo nakakahiya na kasi she's already married. ang masakit lang he keeps on saying na wala sya pera but everytime he visit me iba ang car nya and since friend ko ang stepsister ko sa isang social networking site nakikita ko sila always out of the country may bago pang bahay just this new year na sobrang UNFAIR that is why i wantto take this legally na. i hope someone can help me here so i can start this asap. FYI my father owns a factory in bulacan. please help me, thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: Need Financial Support from my Father on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:40 pm


take a deep breath, the time for him to support you is over. you now have enough education to live on your own. stop looking at how much he has while he is alive.

i recommend that you stay close to his family. make sure you are acknowledged as his illegitimate child in your birth certificate.

it is when he dies, that will be the time you will be entitled to inherit from him at the rate of 1/2 of a legitimate child. till then you don't have any right to his property.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum