Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annulment need advise

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Annulment need advise on Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:51 pm


Arresto Menor
I am married first in june 18, 2000 at the malolos cathedral church wedding and when i go abroad i met a girl and we decide to get married in consulate with fake cenomar that she got for me in the phil. The marriage take place. What will i do if i want to remove the marriage that take place here in abroad do i need her to sign a document or some phychiatric consultation like this and that or it just simply file as null and void.thank you atty.

View user profile

2 Re: Annulment need advise on Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:39 pm


sadly, you might be prosecuted for bigamy. it will require a court case for that 2nd marriage to declared void

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Annulment need advise on Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:10 am


Arresto Menor
need more information to give a better legal advice. PM me if you want.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum