Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ibinentang prenda

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ibinentang prenda on Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:31 pm


Arresto Menor
may mga balances po kami sa dati namming apartment na inuupahan.. napag kasunduan sa brgy na iiwan ang mga ilang gamit na may halaga. at mag babayad kami sa buwanang halaga ng 2k. pero pag balik namin after ilang araw para kunin ang personal na mga gamit na hndi kasama sa prendang napag usapan? ayaw ipalabas ng may ari ano mang gamit namin na nasa loob ng bahay. kaya hndi na din kami tumupad sa napag usapang bayadan kada buawan. lumipas ang 3 months. nalaman namin na ibenenta ng may ari ng bahay yung refrigirator namin at wla na don yung ilang gamit namin.

ano pwde namin ikaso sa may ari ng apartment?
at may karapatan ba sila na hindi ipalabas ang mga gamit namin dahil sa sinsabing balance sa upa ng bahay?

View user profile

2 Re: ibinentang prenda on Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:55 pm


file a charge of theft against the house owner at the prosecutor's office.

retention of the properties is a gray area in law. there's no direct provision in law that allows it.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: ibinentang prenda on Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:54 am


Arresto Menor
may bayad po ba yun pag nag sampa aq kaso sa prosecutors office? need ba ng abogado?

View user profile

4 Re: ibinentang prenda on Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:17 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
most_hated_me wrote:may bayad po ba yun pag nag sampa aq kaso sa prosecutors office? need ba ng abogado?
Well. PERHAPS you can manage without a lawyer, but your chance to winn get biger with assistance.

You can ask PAO if they assist in such cases (but I GUESS not.)

Before going to court:
1. THREAT = TELL the opponent calmly you will go to court IF he don't agree to something decent.
2. You can ask if Barangay Captain handle such cases.
3. If not any of the earlier. There is "Small claims court" too, which I believe are faster than normal courts and some less complicated. I asume the amount is small enough to be handled there.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum