Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

buying property n naming it jointly with son who is pwd

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
What are the legal tax implications if i buy property and name it jointly with my son who is of legal age but not yet earning?
Can i put his name in this new unit as his primary residence so as not to be charged with capital gains? How about the donors tax?

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
yes technically you should pay donors tax if the amount is above P100,000.00

View user profile


you may be made to pay donor's tax for the share of your child. capital gains tax is payable by the owner, but it can also be based on your agreement.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum