Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RIGHTS OF A LIVE IN PARTNER

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 RIGHTS OF A LIVE IN PARTNER on Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:13 pm

leaqueri

Arresto Menor
HI...MY PARTNER AND I BEEN LIVING TOGETHER FOR 13 YEARS.. WE HAVE TWO SONS 10 Y/O AND 6 MONTHS OLD...WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY 2ND KID THERE WAS THIS WOMAN WHO SEND ME PICTURES OF HER WITH MY PARTNER... I WAS TOTALLY STRESSED EMOTIONALLY...THEN DUMATING UNG TIME NA NANGANAK AKO AND I THOUGHT MY PARTNER WILL LEAVE THE WOMAN BECAUSE WE'VE TALKED AND TOLD ME HE WILL LEAVE THAT WOMAN, THEN THE WOMAN POST THEIR PICTURES TOGETHER ON FACEBOOK WITH THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE AND MY 10 YEAR OLD KID AS WELL AND ALSO MY PARTNER TOLD ME THAT HE WAS INTO THAT WOMAN... CAN I SUE THEM? IF SO, WHAT MIGHT BE THE CASE THAT I WOULD FILE THEN? THANKS AND MORE POWER

View user profile

2 Re: RIGHTS OF A LIVE IN PARTNER on Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:31 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua
Walang dahilan na magdemanda ka. Wala kang cause of action dahil wala namang ginawang masama yung partner mo at yung other woman sayo at sa mga anak mo.

View user profile

3 Re: RIGHTS OF A LIVE IN PARTNER on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:19 am

ador

Prision Mayor
1. Does his name appear on the children's bc?
2. Do you still live together?
3. You must be aware that legal actions do not necessarily get you guys back to a good relationship..
I sent you a pm also.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum