Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change my surname into my father's surname

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Change my surname into my father's surname on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:02 pm


Arresto Menor

Attorney Katrina, nais ko po sanang humingi ng payo tungkol po ito sa aking apelyido na dala ko po sa pagkabata ko ang apelyido ng papa ko subalit ng gagraduate na sana ako ng high school ay doon ko pa po nalaman na apelyido pala ng aking ina ang nakatala sa aking NSO. Gagraduate na ako sa kolehiyo sapagkat di pwede na apelyido ng papa ko ang dapat na nakasulat sa TOR dahil apelyido ng mama ko ang nasa NSO. Ano po ang posible kong gagawin.

Salamat po Attorney.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum