Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please I need advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Please I need advice on Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:34 pm


Arresto Menor
Dear Attorney,
I met my husband online and we got married in Philippines way back 2007. I was 19 and he was 47 when we got married. Married for almost 9 years. He broke up with me on March this year so we are separated now for 5 months. We have 1 son 4 years old. And we have a house and the car here registered under my name. My ex husband left to his country to work and broke up with me through email.
1. What will I do if he will stop supporting his son? What would be the process? Can I get child support even he is in his country?
2. What can I do if he will force me to move out?

3. If our marriage will be annulled, what would be left to me?

What are my rights Attorney.?
Thank You very much, very very much...God Bless You!

Last edited by urmysong on Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I don't want he can read it)

View user profile

2 Re: Please I need advice on Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:25 pm


forcing him to give support is tricky. you can try to look for support groups in Canada; you can also inquire at the canadian embassy.

if this is a house and lot, then your husband has no legal right over the property because of the ban against foreign ownership of land. only you own the property. if it's a condo, it remains to be conjugal property.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Please I need advice on Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:23 pm


Arresto Menor
Yes Atty. This is a house and lot. And on the title, it says married to (his name)...
So if we get annul, the house will be mine?
Thank You Atty....

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum