Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Father should be remove in the marriage contract

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi! Good day. I just want to ask for advice regarding the case of my mother-in-law marriage certificate. The father written in her marriage certificate is her grandfather supposedly it should be no father because she did not know her father's real name. We are having conflicts in her birth certificate it is not match in her marriage certificate in NSO. My mother is applying for descendants in Japan. Can you please help me what will the valid evidence needed to change her married certificate. the mother of my mother-in-law has no birth certificate because it was during the war it is so complicated. Please help us. Thank you and God bless.

View user profile


you can inquire at the nso or civil registrar if it can be considered a clerical error. if not, you'll have to file a petition in court for correction.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum