Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Criminal case and Civil case at the same time.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hello po, pwede po ba magfile ng criminal case at civilc ase ang isang tao ng sabay tungkol sa iisang usapin?

Nasa fiscal na po yung kasong estafa tapos nagfile pa po ng small claims para mabawi yung pera. Pwede po ba yun? Salamat po sa pagsagot.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum