Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help Please

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Help Please on Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:06 pm


Arresto Menor
Mine and my brother's NSO is sooo messed up.
Sa NSO ko yung name ng mama ko at middle name ng papa ko. Sa kuya ko naman, name ng mama namin ang wrong spelling. Pero ang pinakamagulo, may nakalagay na date and place ng kasal nila, the fact na never silang kinasal, they are both married now. Ano po ba ang dapat gawin, kasi balak po namin kumuha ng passport.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum