Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Help please

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need Help please on Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:21 pm

hryst17

Arresto Menor
hi po im married to my wife for 2 years now and weve been together for almost 4 years then we got separated last july 29 and i just found out last saturday that he's in a relationship now with a new man and the saddest part is theyve been together since july 2hi po im married to my wife for 2 years now and weve been together for almost 4 years then we got separated last july 29 and i just found out last saturday that he's in a relationship now with a new man and the saddest part is theyve been together since july 23 and we ar still living together that time im willing to forgive her but then they are working in the same company and theyve been going out most of the time and shes not going home and staying with the guy before i found out i have screen shots of their conversation 3 and we ar still living together that time im willing to forgive her but then they are working in the same company and theyve been going out most of the time and shes not going home and staying with the guy before i found out i have screen shots of their conversation and we already talked about this whats bothering me is isang company padin ung pinapasukan nila what if d lumubay ung guy or ung wife kasi po nung mga araw n hindi ko pa nalalaman laging d umuuwe ung asawa ko sa bahay ng inlaws ko madalas syang nakikitulog at nakikipag inuman nakausap napo namin ung guy sabi lalayo naman daw po ang kaso iisnag company lang sila is there something i can do to avoid that ayaw din kasi mag resign ng asawa ko since kailangna din nya ung work

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum