Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need legal advise

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need legal advise on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:33 am


Arresto Menor
good day po. the owner of
the title of land were dead ,but
his wife is still alive. before the
owner died they have a verbal
agreement with his brother that
the land will be given to him.
Now that the owner is dead, the
wife is willing to give the land
to the brother of her deceased
husband. What document should
be made for giving the land to
the brother?
Thank you in advance.

View user profile

2 Re: need legal advise on Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:09 pm


Arresto Menor
Good afternoon po. Im Mr. Dominador (Joshua) Bautista Jr. 42 and working as an OFW.
I just need to ask with regards to refunding our payment with the resort owner. They said they cannot make any refund for us. The only we can do is reschedule it. This is a family reunion and other members of the family cannot come to resort because its far and the season is cold. Do we have a chance to get a refund? Please need ur advise.
Thank you very much.

View user profile

3 Re: need legal advise on Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:33 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
I believe you will need to process deed of donation.

did you sign any agreement prior to booking the resort? did they inform you or was there any sign in their office that no refund will be issued?
In case it was stated that no refund, it will be under the managements discretion. It is not their fault (the resort) that the attendees find the resort far and the season was cold.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum