Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need legal advise

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need legal advise on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:36 am


Arresto Menor
good day attorney. the owner of
the title of land were dead ,but
his wife is still alive. before the
owner died they have a verbal
agreement with his brother that
the land will be given to him.
Now that the owner is dead, the
wife is willing to give the land
to the brother of her deceased
husband. What document should
be made for giving the land to
the brother?
Thank you in advance.

View user profile

2 Re: need legal advise on Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:29 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
1. Make a GIFT document.
2. If the dead husband had children, then they have to agree too in writing. That can be at a separate document.
3. Depts belonging to the property (=property tax and loans) has to be paid or loan transfered to new owner. (Transfer demand the dept holder agree to it in writing.) This has to be done before or when the transfer happen, because otherwice can't the title be transfered to the new owner. The people involved decide who pay the depts.
4. Tell BIR. There will be a gift tax. I believe this has to be done within a month after the transfer is done.

View user profile

3 Re: need legal advise on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:55 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day po attorney
May isinanla po sa aking lupa.dapat ko po ba itong ipasok s mortgage? At paano po..

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum