Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 TRESPASSING on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:35 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day!

I am 17 years old and our family recently admitted my father to a rehabilitation center. My parents were not married but they lived in, they had 4 children (including me) but they are now separated because my father has a mistress. Now, our family's problem is this mistress. She and my father used to live in one of our houses. Now that my father is in rehab, the mistress is still staying in our house. She even invited 2 friends over and she let them stay in our house too. Ever since these friends moved in, the neighbors have been complaining that they are losing their valuable things but they don't have evidence to file cases. The house is owned by my grandmother and she talked to the mistress, she asked her to leave but the mistress refused to do so. What should we do? Thanks in advance.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum