I would just like to inquire if I can press charges to my previous company. Please see summarised reasons below: (please be advised that I currently don't have the exact dates of the incidents as I do not have the resources as of the moment).
- My locker was forcibly open and took my things out (including company issued equipment)
- This happens, sometime in November of 2015 but I just discovered it sometime around February of 2016 as I was not using my locker on regular basis, incident report was filed then via email.
- Facilities and HR admitted that it was their facility team who opened up my locker.
- My belongings were never returned to me and they just advised me that my items, may have been disposed, including my documents, the locker usage agreement form and a few of my personal belongings.
- Salary disputes that were never address.
- Early March of this year, as I am not getting any clear response from the HR and Facility departments, I opted to resigned as I am getting irritated about the issue.
- On the day that I resigned, the facility manager talked to me and said that they will be needing another month for investigation.
- At that time, I cannot process my clearance as the company issued equipment is missing, and since I am not able to process my clearance, my back pay was then on hold.
-After more than 3 months after I resigned and since I am not hearing anything from them, I went back to make a follow up and I was then told that as per their investigation and CCTV footage, no equipment was taken out of my locker and I will have to pay for it.
- I asked to see the CCTV footage but they refused.
- I asked for re-investigation.
- A few weeks after, I received a text message and an email stating that I can process my clearance.
- It took about five months after I resigned before they told me that I can process my clearance and without any proper explanations as to what happened.
- As I was waiting for the results of their investigation, I am not able to process my clearance and my back pay was on hold where it should been about 45 days only to be release upon clearance.
I had the email thread printed out as an evidence of the incident.
As of the moment, I hadn't process anything yet as I would like to consult this matter.
I would be more than happy to fill you in with more details if I can file a case.
Thank you for your time and looking forward for your response.