Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid Services

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Unpaid Services on Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:05 am


Arresto Menor
Back in 2012 may tinakasan po akong utang and before po ako nawala yung pinagkautangan ko dinala ako sa police station at may pinirmahan po ako na babayaran ko sya within a month. Until now d ko pa po sya nababayaran. Last week i tried to get an NBI CLEARANCE for employment kaso may HIT ako. They want me to come back on the 12th. Pagbumalik ako at sakaling may kaso ako. Huhulihin po ba ako? Ano po bang pwede kung gawin para hindi na lumaki yung kaso. Handa po akong bayaran yung obligations ko

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum