Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is my right?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What is my right? on Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:20 am

annastacia

Arresto Menor
deleted

Last edited by annastacia on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted)

View user profile

2 Re: What is my right? on Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:49 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
Yes.
NOTE ! If you and your boyfriend live together or have sex in the Philippines you even do a crime (adultery and concubinage).

A big difference though between USA and the Philippines is your boyfriend can get a divorce in US. Why haven't he got one??
By that his Filipina wife get some relief too concerning chance to get own new relation IF it's the foreigner who take the iniative to get divorce. (Or did I misunderstood? Is your boyfriend Filipino?)
But I BELIEVE your boyfriend will have problem to live with anyone else than his wife in the Phillippines after a divorce too, but not anywhere else,.
But the problem within the Philippines have chance to be solved by an annulment. Such take long time and cost much though.

View user profile

3 Re: What is my right? on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:55 am

annastacia

Arresto Menor
thanks for advice atty. but he said he got the divorce paper but his wife won't sign it. and he said just to civil because of their child they will won't get a divorce. and now my boyfriend other filipina ex girlfriend she said she filed a case against to my boyfriend. harassment, blackmailing, and libel. and her reason is my boyfriend wanted to show the naked picture of her to her new boyfriend if she won't stop. because his other ex girlfriend keep bothering his wife and him.
she can file a case to my boyfriend even she's in UAE right now? and my boyfriend can file a case against her, because she always said she will cut herself. and she keep bothering my boyfriend wife?

View user profile

4 Re: What is my right? on Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:37 pm

annastacia

Arresto Menor
deleted

Last edited by annastacia on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

5 Re: What is my right? on Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:07 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
annastacia wrote:thanks for advice atty. but he said he got the divorce paper but his wife won't sign it. and he said just to civil because of their child they will won't get a divorce. and now my boyfriend other filipina ex girlfriend she said she filed a case against to my boyfriend. harassment, blackmailing, and libel. and her reason is my boyfriend wanted to show the naked picture of her to her new boyfriend if she won't stop. because his other ex girlfriend keep bothering his wife and him.
she can file a case to my boyfriend even she's in UAE right now? and my boyfriend can file a case against her, because she always said she will cut herself. and she keep bothering my boyfriend wife?
Sorry I have slept Smile
I'm not an atty. I just have studied some law and handled some cases mainly tax cases.

Anyone can file a case against anyone. (Which take both much money, time and bad feelings.) The main question concerning cases though is who will "winn" and what will be lost. In your type of case no one will realy winn, but one will LOSE much, perhaps even jail. Foreigners can be DEPORTED for adultery.

Was the ex GIRLFRIEND before or after your boyfriend had married?
If after, then BOTH she and him risk because of adultery/concubinage if the other things go to court, because the relation will be brought up then too.
Why is she that angry at your boyfriend? Did he promise her something he haven't kept?

Concerning the wife.
If they don't want to split legaly, then it can't be solved.
Otherwice that part can be solved by an ANULMENT. Such cost much and take long time though. (Some 200 000p and 2 years. I don't know minimum or average.) DURING that process you and him make crime IF being together and he can be deported, if anyone for instance the ex girlfriend tell the police.

"i'm to young to stressed myself for that "
Well. According to your boyfriend's earlier relations, he seem been at such, although it's possible he is just bad at chosing woman.
You have the possibility to get out of the relation, but I either recoment Yes or No to that, because I don't know enough about your boyfriend. I don't even know for sure if he is foreigner (I believe so) and if he live in the Philippines allways or in USA sometimes.
If you stay you can expect 2 years stress if starting annulment process now., if you are in the Philippines.

View user profile

6 Re: What is my right? on Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:43 pm

annastacia

Arresto Menor
yes no one will winn and maybe i will be lose, because we lived in before, after his wife found out about me and her husband relationship, and the day after she took all the money of her husband she told me, her husband is will be mine since her husband has no money left to his pocket and bank account, they stayed her for vacation they're currently live in US. so while they're here, my boyfriend and i lived in together, for almost 2 months, but then after her wife spent all the money she starting to bother us again she asked for money again, and she want her husband get back to her since they will back in US. then everything is fine her wife has no plan to file  a case against me or her husband, but my boyfriend ex GIRLFRIEND won't stop bothering them, she will communicated with my boyfriend and she kept messaging my boyfriend wife. ( the ex girlfriend is after he had married) then my boyfriend told her if she won't stop her naked picture that she sent to my boyfriend, he will forward to her new BOYFRIEND and the ex GIRLFRIEND said she will cut herself, then she said when my boyfriend get back here she will kill my boyfriend from help of her uncle (coronel) and her cousin (police) then she didn't stop my boyfriend message her ex girlfriend boyfriend and because of my boyfriend, she and her new boyfriend split because of the attitude of her. then until now she keep bothering my boyfriend's wife she said she will make revenge for my boyfriend because of what my boyfriend did to her and to her new boyfriend. and she dictate my boyfriend's wife to file a case against to my boyfriend and to me. they said it's already set the case. even they're not here in philippines the ex and the wife is in abroad but the fellow filipina to. the ex said her aunt already process the case.

we don't know if ever it's true he can still enter the country and how?

View user profile

7 Re: What is my right? on Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:45 pm

annastacia

Arresto Menor
yes i'm here in philippines, how they can get the annulment if they only married in US and not here?

View user profile

8 Re: What is my right? on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:20 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
Oh the adultery and concubinage case is started against you allready.

Such can be started against the ex girlfriend too Smile But better not, except as argument it CAN be started.
annastacia wrote: she said when my boyfriend get back here she will kill my boyfriend from help of her uncle (coronel) and her cousin (police)..

we don't know if ever it's true he can still enter the country and how?
I would stay away from that PLACE for ever of the killing risk.
Do you believe they have contacts enough to see if your boyfriend ENTER the Philippines?
If not, then small risk for the KILLING if stay far enough away and don't give them clues where you are (e g by they can follow relatives to you when they go to meet you).
BUT it's risk the custom will have you in the register of wanted criminals because of the case.

I SUPPOUSE there is a time limit for crimes as adultery and concubinage, but I don't know if there are any, how many years and I don't know if it's extended if the case is filed within the time limit. AFTER such time limit is passed it's safe to enter the Philippines in THAT LEGAL point of view.

There is still the SUPPORT of wife and children law though.
Are they living in the Philippines or USA. The laws are different.

You are in the Philippines. Your boyfriend too?
I'm still not sure if he is Filipino or foreigner Smile

"how they can get the annulment if they only married in US and not here?"
Divorce can be filed in USA. That will be valid everywhere EXCEPT in the Philippines. I don't know if it become harder to solve the Philippine part by they married in USA.

View user profile

9 Re: What is my right? on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:31 pm

annastacia

Arresto Menor
they just said the case is already set i don't know what they mean for that. because they're in US and his ex gf in in UAE right know,
my boyfriend and her wife is living in USA. and my boyfriend is a foreigner.

he support his child and his wife,.

what if we broke up she can still file a case against me?

View user profile

10 Re: What is my right? on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:41 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
annastacia wrote:they just said the case is already set i don't know what they mean for that. because they're in US and his ex gf in in UAE right know,
They can have paid a lawyer or let someone else file the cases.
annastacia wrote: my boyfriend and her wife is living in USA. and my boyfriend is a foreigner.

he support his child and his wife,.
ok. I missunderstood, I thought he stoped when the wife took all assets.
A court in US decide how much support he has to pay. That's related to his assets and income.
annastacia wrote: what if we broke up she can still file a case against me?
The crime is done allready, so you can still be found guilty,
Although some chance the opponents will withdraw the case, but I suppouse the vindictive ex girlfriend want to continue and she seem to decide over the wife too...
Although the wife will LOSE if your boyfriend will be put in jail in the Philippines, because then he can't pay support...

View user profile

11 Re: What is my right? on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:55 pm

annastacia

Arresto Menor
all his ex after he had a married, are in his wife sides, and all the blame is at me, and they said the case is processing and i will be start if ever he back here. if ever she file a case it is cost a lot of money? and what action we can do for his ex?

yeah the wife will lose and maybe i'm to?
now ?
how long the process for adultery and concubinage? it is cost more money and take long time

View user profile

12 Re: What is my right? on Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:01 pm

annastacia

Arresto Menor
i get the update my boyfriend said the adultery and concubinage is not already file and started, only his cases from his ex which is BLACKMAILING, HARASSMENT and LIBEL. and his ex said he's ban here in our country

View user profile

13 Re: What is my right? on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:59 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
Lawyers cost money for both sides. I don't know if losing side pay the OPPONENTS lawyer costs too in such type of case.

You and your boyfriend has a very weak position, because you are gulity.
I don't know how much punishment is possible, but your boyfriend risk deportation and not be allowed to enter the Philippines.
Ask PAO. Perhaps they can answer punishment levels and how long time after the crime is done until it's not valid anymore.
annastacia wrote:i get the update my boyfriend said the adultery and concubinage is not already file and started, only his cases from his ex which is BLACKMAILING, HARASSMENT and LIBEL. and his ex said he's ban here in our country
By the ex GIRLFRIEND?
But she is guilty to concubinage TOO... Laughing
But I know some courts are very unfair, favoring rich Filipinos over poor Filipinos, and foreigners have mostly the weakest position Evil or Very Mad

Can he get you to USA? (Legal and afford?)
If so you can be there until the time limit is passed, I believe, to avoid legal problems but I'm not sure if that's possible when it's send to court within the time limit.

View user profile

14 Re: What is my right? Today at 5:15 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum