Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help! need a advice right now

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 help! need a advice right now on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:03 am

annastacia

Arresto Menor
my boyfriend has a wife a filipina wife and he is foreign they are married in US they separate since his wife found out our relationship, then now they back in US he want to have a divorce with his wife but she won't sign it, and now my boyfriend other Ex filipina girlfriend and his wife are talking and they said they filed a case against to my boyfriend and he will never enter the country again. it is possible they get ban my boyfriend to airport, and they can file a case against to  my boyfriend with help of proxy? because his ex girlfriend is currently in middle east, and his wife is in US? and their married is valid and recognize here in philippine goverment?

View user profile

2 Re: help! need a advice right now on Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:32 pm

annastacia

Arresto Menor
please i need some advice don't know what to do, my boyfriend plan to back here but right now we're not sure because of what his ex girlfriend and wife told us. that they filed a case against him and his wife file a case against me Adultery Sad please i need advice Sad

Last edited by annastacia on Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding some sentence)

View user profile

3 Re: help! need a advice right now on Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:55 am

allancons

Arresto Menor
you have a complicated case so i the best answer is to see a local lawyer that can explain to you whats the steps you can do. But for me,personally, the first question i'll ask myself if i am you is,is that fact that your bf telling you is true,are there any proof,did he forwarded you any email conversation or txt that shows his wife or ex-gf threatening him of doing those actions that you mentioned against you or your bf? if there's nothing, then you better worry,not with the wife or the ex-gf , but your bf, coz he might be making this up just to reason out so he will not be obliged to go back in the philippines .You mentioned that he filed a divorce,then ask him to show you the lodgement receipt or any notification that there is really a lodgement that happened and if the wife doesn't want to sign it,then there should be a notification that shows the result of the filing. Thats just some few things anastacia, and there's a lot more to disect in your situation before you can get to that worrying of the other girls,but unfortunately,you need to deal with your bf first and start investigating if all he's saying are true,its not that am saying its all lies , but thats part of the process to find a solution to your problem. At this stage , you need to make sure that your problem is really a problem, not a problem crafted by your bf to serve his personal purpose.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum