Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unauthorized Selling of Property

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Unauthorized Selling of Property on Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:44 pm

dee_mple84

Arresto Menor
My aunt sold our grandfather's properties without her siblings knowing it. My grandfather have 7 legitimate children by my grandmother in total, my mom included as the eldest but she has passed away many years ago. It was just this year that the second eldest discovered that properties have already been sold by sibling number 4. Tomorrow, sibling number 5 and 6 will confront sibling number 4. Sibling number 4 can deny but 5 and 6 have all the documents as evidence of the unauthorized selling.

It was discovered that number 4 has been selling my grandfather's properties one by one over the years. As she was the SPA when the first property was sold in 1997, she had access to the other land titles and concealed this knowledge to the rest of the other siblings. My grandfather passed away in the 80s by the way.

What do you think is the best solution to convince her to give back the inheritance to whom its due? What is the best approach so that she will cooperate? Do I get to have the same percentage of right as my deceased mother? Your response is highly appreciated. Many thanks in advance!

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum