Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child support on Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:55 am


Arresto Menor
Hi anyone pls help me. I am a single mom my child's dad abandoned him for 10years. My son is 12 now. I tried reaching out with him and his parents but they ignored me. I wanted to make an action . Where will i go? And where can i take this issue?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum