Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of Sale between non-Filipino citizen

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Deed of Sale between non-Filipino citizen on Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Ferdie

Arresto Menor
Hi,

Apat kaming magkakapatid na nakapangalan sa TCT with 301 sq.mtr and sa ibang lugar na mayroong TCT with 250 sq.mtr, both of these lands were located in a big compound or subdivision, so in-short tig 1/4 share kami. Nakapangalan na ang mga TCT sa aming 4 included din mga spouses. Yung 301 sqr mtr, binenta ng 2 sisters(S1, S2) ko ang 1/4 share nila sa akin. Australian citizen na ako married since 2010 and according to RA 8179, pwede maka-acquire ng property ang former Filipino citizen with limited area. Yung namang isang TCT na 250sq mtr, binenta ng 1 sister(S1) ko ang share nya sa akin and 1 sister(S2) ko, binigay nya sa isa naming sister(S3), so in short, 50/50 share na lang kami ng sister(S3)and me, pero hindi pa nakapag-execute ng anumang DEED OF SALE or DONATION sa 2 lots.

1. Yung sa 301 sqr mtr, Deed of Absolute Sale ang gagamitin ng 1 sister(S2) ko, and yung 1 sister(S1) ko naman, hindi pa nya alam kung ano gamitin either Deed of Donation or Deed of Sale, kasi gusto nya makaiwas sa Capital Gains Tax, pero preferred ko sana Deed of Absolute Sale para hindi na rin ma-contest ng successor/heirs pag dating ng panahon.

Dapat bang mag-separate pa ng Deed of Absolute Sale ang 2 sisters(S2 and S1) ko ? Paano maging format noon as (NameOfBuyer), Australian citizen(formerly Filipino) married to (xxxx) residing at Australia known as "BUYER"?

2. Yung sa 250 sqr mtr, since 2 na lang kami ng sister(S3) and me mag-share, kasi yung 1/4 share ng sister(S2) ko, binigay sa kanya, yung namang 1/4 share ng isa kong sister(S1) eh binili ko, anong legal document ang dapat gamitin? Deed of Donation and Deed of Absolute Sale? Or Separate na lang kami ng legal document to execute?

Paano ang pa-notaryo noon? dapat bang mag-hiwalay kami ng sister ko sa pag-execute ng legal document na yon para ma-pa transfer sa aming S3 and Me ang TCT?

View user profile

2 Re: Deed of Sale between non-Filipino citizen on Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:42 pm

attyLLL

Aside from your oath of allegiance to australia, did you execute a renunciation of your Philippine citizenship in a separate document? if not, you are still also a Filipino.

1) go for sale because it's the truth. donation will make it liable for donor's tax anyway, and you are correct; it can be contested if inofficious. it can be done in one document.

2)separate deeds of donation and sale.

notarization is per document.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Deed of Sale between non-Filipino citizen on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:05 pm

Ferdie

Arresto Menor
Hi Atty,

Wala kaming ginawang Renunciation neither Oath of Allegiance sa Philippine Embassy here sa Australia. I contacted them, and they said, at the time na na received na namin ang Australian citizenship, eh na-revoke na daw ang passport namin pati citizenship. Ayaw pa namin mag pa dual-citizen kasi wala na namang intention ang mga bata na bumalik pa jan sa PHL.

So Atty, for each TCT separate ang Deed of Sale / Donation? Hindi ba pweding pag-isahin na lang ang sa Deed of Sale tapos 2 technical description ang nandoon sa Deed of Absolute Sale?

Thanks.

View user profile

4 Re: Deed of Sale between non-Filipino citizen on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:33 am

attyLLL

it should be separate deeds because processing of the deeds will be per TCT.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Deed of Sale between non-Filipino citizen on Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:51 pm

Ferdie

Arresto Menor
Hi Atty,

Since sa 301 na TCT, 2 sisters (S1, S2) ko ang magbenta sa akin, okay lang ba na i-indicate doon ang 75.25 sq mtr equivalent to 1/4 share of the 301 sq mtr for each of my S1, S2?

1 Deed of Sale for 301 pero 2 sellers and 1 buyer?

View user profile

6 Re: Deed of Sale between non-Filipino citizen on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:54 pm

attyLLL

yes, that's fine.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum