Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 DEED OF DONATION on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:18 pm


Arresto Menor
ask ko lang po kung san ako makakamura deed of donation po ba o deed of sale?? gusto ko kasi ipalipat ung title ng lupa ng father ko sa name ko ung portion lang na ibinigay nya sakin..hati hati kasi kami magkakapatid dun gusto ko lang my pinanghahawakan ako na akin talga ung portion na un ng lupa.magkano kaya magagastos ko?? 36 sq.m ung lupa na pra sakin..

advice pls..

View user profile

2 Re: DEED OF DONATION on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:53 pm


Arresto Mayor
Before a portion of a property may be transferred to you either by way of Deed of Absolute Sale (DOAS) or Deed of Donation (DOD), the same must first be partitioned. This is because the single title will have to be split to two or more titles depending on the negotiations between your family members. Following this, you can choose to transfer the title of your father's property to your name either by DOAS or DOD.

Depending on the (zonal or selling) value of the property, you can save several thousands of pesos. It is however best to consult with a lawyer with copies of all of the documents and parties in order to properly evaluate your situation.


View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum