Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:56 am


Arresto Menor
Hi, I need advise po. My bf an I broke up when I was still pregnant with our child. Since then he never gave any financial assistance. After I gave birth he visit twice and thats it. He is married now with 2 kids. My child is already 11 years old. Gusto ko lang po malaman how much ang monthly na pwede idemand sa child support? meron bang certain percentage sa salary nya? I can still support my child, but I want to open an account for him for his future and dun ko balak ilagay lahat. Or can I demand him to get a college educational plan for our child?

View user profile

2 Re: child support on Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:12 am


Arresto Menor
Hindi po nakapangalan sa kanya ang bata but alam ko may karapatan parin cya for child support. Alam nya naman na sa kanya un and di nya rin dinedeny. I am willing to do a DNA test if needed.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum