Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Father's custody

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Father's custody on Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:08 am

pRiNcE_tAn

Arresto Menor
Ang brother ko po ay may anak at xa ang nakalagay sa birth certificate ng anak nya. mag 3yo yung bata at namatay na ang nanay ng bata.. pano po gumawa ng letter na papirpirmahan sa tiyahin ng bata para payagang mag apply ng passport ang bata para sa out of the country tour? thanks po sa mag aadvice...

View user profile

2 Re: Father's custody on Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:45 am

pRiNcE_tAn

Arresto Menor
My brother had a daughter of 3years old. He's in the birth certificate of my niece but they were not married. Her mother died when she was 2years old and we're planning to apply a passport for our out of the country tour.. How to make a letter of autrization from her autie allowing her to get a passport for future tour?? pls help me how to make a letter.. particular content of it???

View user profile

3 Re: Father's custody on Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:49 am

pRiNcE_tAn

Arresto Menor
Can an illegitimate child be accompanied by her father to apply for a passport? what are other requirements if the mother is deceased with death certificate...

View user profile

4 Re: Father's custody on Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:37 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua
You have to get a permission to travel from DSWD.

View user profile http://www.kgmlegal.ph

5 Re: Father's custody Today at 4:10 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum