Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problem with wife / Father custody

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Problem with wife / Father custody on Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:11 pm


Arresto Menor
I have a family with one child. My wife plans to leave the house due to a conflict. She also plans to take our 6-month old child with her. I will not allow her to take our child.
Can i file a criminal case if she took our child?
We are married since Nov 2015.

Please help me.

View user profile

2 Re: Problem with wife / Father custody on Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:16 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
I am sorry to know about the situation you are in.

You cannot file a criminal case against your wife if she takes your child because she is also a parent. However, should she deprive you of seeing your child, then you can take legal action to protect your rights as a father. Considering, however, that your child is only 6 months old, your wife will have custody of the child, unless she is an unfit mother.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum