Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need your help. Urgent po. :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I need your help. Urgent po. :( on Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:50 am


Arresto Menor
"Nagtayo ng bahay ang asawa ko sa lot ng kapatid nya with the latter's permission. Since 1990 nandun na ung bahay. Single pa sya when she built the house. Kasama nyang nakatira dun ung mga byenan ko. Napangasawa ko ang asawa ko noong 2010. Ayaw sa akin ng ate nya (owner of the lot where the house was built).Then recently, nakareceive ako ng demand letter ordering that I vacate said premises. Directed ung letter towards sakin lng. Ako lng po ang pinapaalis sa property. It was stated in the letter that my stay there is only mere tolerance hence, there is an implied understanding that I shall vacate the premises upon their demand. Do i have any recourses? Ung asawa ko po and I are in good terms kaya ayaw ko siyang iwan."

Please help po. thank you in advance

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum