Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Business problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Business problem on Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:35 am

Arresto Menor
Dear Sir/Ma'am;
Good evening! I'm just an ambulant vendor from Madapdap Resettlement Mabalacat City. I left my job just to put up my own humble business and to provide an income for my family. I have an employee whom i trusted most and teach her my secret recipe and had a verbal agreement not to rival me with my business.I had a mild stroke last june and decided to take a rest in my moms house in Sta. Rita and i told her my plan to come back again after I recover. All of a sudden Last month she put up her own bbq business using my own recipe and the worst is she put it beside my stall. What will i do Sir/Maam to protect my own. I dont want a scandalous fight or arguement. Please help me. Thank you so much! God bless!

Respectfully yours,
Belina Joson

View user profile

2 Re: Business problem on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:11 pm

Reclusion Perpetua
Sorry about your health and business problems.

"a verbal agreement not to rival me with my business"
Verbal agreements are valid too. The problem is to prove there is any verbal agreement and what the agreement was.

You can try to go to the Barangay Captain where the stalls are, concerning the break of the verbal agreement.

PERHAPS an OTHER solution can be to STOP the other business IF the other don't have the needed permits. But then you better be sure YOU have the needed permits yourself Smile

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum