Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

small debt unpaid

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 small debt unpaid on Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:59 am

A former boardmate owes me money. Its a small amount (P6000) but its hard earned money. At the time I gave him the money, I was unaware that he is going to be evicted from our boardinghouse because  of non-payment for more than a year. So the following day, he was gone. He did say that he will pay me through text but  months had past, he does not answer my calls and gave several broken promises to pay me via text messages. He refuse to give his whereabouts and where he works. All I know is that he's from Fairview, QC. What can I do to file a complaint against this person. Can I go to the police in Fairview and file a blotter? Can this be classified as estafa since he refuse to pay me and in the first place, he was suddenly gone. Please help me. Is he liable to any criminal case of hiding from his debt?
Thank you and God bless

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum