Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what is the fathers right on custody of his illegitimate child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rosauro Soriano

Arresto Menor
Good afternoon, I have an illegitimate son now at 3 years and 8 mos bearing my family name.. my son is now under the care of his mother because of what is written in the law that he must be at his mother until he reached the age of 7..since pregnancy and birth i have supported him and the mother both physically and financially because the mother is not working and has no capacity to raise my son until now..i am now very much worried because my son still can not speak well and should be going to school now but the mother dont want to give my son under my far as i know if the welfare of the child is the one in danger the court could favor the custody of the child to whoever is capable to raise the child in a good life, education fir his future..please enlighten me on this matter and let me know if i can file a case on the custody of my son while the mother is not cooperating and just wanted a financial support which i believe not only for my child alone but also her family as well who too are not working..

Your favourable response is truly and very much appreciated,

Sincerely and respectfully yours,

Mr. Ross Soriano

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum