Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to file correction for marriage certificate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hello po, patulong naman po. Paano ko po ba mapapaayos yung nationality ng asawa ko Naturalize american citizen po kasi sya. Dapat po USA ang nakalagay sa nationality nya pero Filipino po ang nailagay. Paano ko po mapapaayos yun sa PSA?

View user profile


Arresto Menor
same case with me, kindly advise us how would it be process to correct pls,.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum