Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CHANGE IN SURNAME ERROR on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:14 pm


Arresto Menor

I hope you could help me on my nso birth certificate problem. Recently, Requested for my NSO birth certificate and i found out that i have no first name as well as my surname is erroneous. So far, was able to address my concern for the first name.
To be able to correct my last name, Civil registrar informed that i need documents from my father like nso birth certificate, comelec registration or any other documents from him. However, my problem is i do not have any documents requested dahil bata pa ako hiwalay na sila ng mama ko. Then Muslim din po sya kaya no marriage certificate. Please help, any other alternatives na pwede kong gawin to correct my surname? isang letra lang po ang mali. All my documents, school record, employment etc is consistent yung nso ko lang po ang mali. Magaapply po sana ako ng passport for better opportunity abroad. Hoping for your reply please. God Bless! Thank you

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum