Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child custody for unmarried couple and both are in abroad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good evening

Naghiwalay po kami ng bf ko but we have a daughter under 7 years old and naka apelido po sakanya pero di po kami kasal. Both of us nasa abroad ako po nasa qatar and sya nasa saudi po.. nagbanta po sya na kukunin ang anak ko na currently under sa pagaalaga ng mother ko. Makukuha nya po kaya yung anak ko if ever umuwe sya bigla ng pinas without my permission. Please I need info about this kasi bago lang po ako sa abroad and di pa po makauwe agad to settle this matter.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
good morning

Ang Ama ng mga anak ko ay kasal sia pero hiwalay na at walang anak he is a AFP ang concern ko po nahirapan po ako magcommunicate sa ama ng mga anak regading po sa financial support gusto ko po ipa direct support nlng pwd po ba mgdemand ako ng amount sa ama ng mga anak ko.kasi may iba na namn babae sia

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum