Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help please

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need help please on Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:21 pm


Arresto Menor
Tanung ko po anu gawin ko..kc po mali isang spelling ng apilyedo ko ung ALJECERA nging ALJICERA pati ung sa tatay ko sa birth hinanapan po ako marriage certificate nla kc nkalagay sa birth ko kasal..pero di po kasal pArents ko..plspo

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum