Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need legal advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need legal advice on Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:27 pm


Arresto Menor
Ano po case dpat isampa sa subd. Developer. Nkabili kmi lot, after fully paid and tranfer ng title, nag apply kmi loan sa bank, then we apply for construction permit sa developer, nagbyad kmi ng resurvey, vicinity map, processing fee, and bond. In short, naresurvey na ung lot at nilagyn na ng mohon, so nagstart na construction na wla mn lng nah inspect from the part of the developer, after 3 mos, pinapunta ko na bank for appraisal dun namin nalamn na instead na lot 41, lot 40 ang nilagyn nila ng mohon, ano po pwede gawin namin legal action. Ty and God bless!

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum