Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adultery Case Inquiry

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Adultery Case Inquiry on Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:22 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day,

I would like to inquire about filing an Adultery case to my wife. Here is a short story of what happened. She got pregnant by another man. We've been married for 5 years and we are unfortunate having a child. Before we got married, we found out that she has a Polycystic Cyst that will hinder her for conceiving a baby. When we got married we spent a lot of our money to treat ger condition. After 5 years it started, she always go out and I felt that there is something wrong because we are not having sex for 3 months. Then we found out that she is pregnant. She told me the whole story and  admits everthing she did. I really want to file a case right after I discover the whole story. But I said to my self that I need to make sure and have to think about this for a thousand times before making a move. Now that 5 years has passed, I finally decided that I want to commit filing the case. I was hoping that you can shed some light of information or guidance on what first step do I need to take. I'm hoping we can further discuss my situation on filing this case.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum