Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change of Family Name for child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Change of Family Name for child on Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:32 am


Arresto Menor
Hi, would just want to ask what the process (steps to take, fees, etc.) is, if i want to have my daughter's family name changed to mine? Details:

- we are not married
- though he signed the affidavit at the back of the cert, he has not provided anything since my daughter was born
- we dont have communication nor contact anymore
- my daughtet is now 2 years old and i would wish to fix her birh certificate before she starts school next year.

Thank u!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum