Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support (child bringing mother's surname)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good day!

I have two kids, same father sila, and both is pinanganak out of wedlock, meaning both are illegitimate.. yung isa dala surname ko yung isa surname ng father but parehong may acknowledgement may pirma sya sa likod ng birth certificate ng mga anak nya.

And now ang gusto nya mangyari is yung naka apelyido lang daw sa kanya ang susustentuhan nya dahil yun lang daw ang lumalabas na anak nya.

May question is meron bang right both my kids (using my surname and using his) sa financial support from him?

I have read lots of forum about financial support, I just need clarification lang.


View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum