Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child custody

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child custody on Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:14 pm

nina

Arresto Menor
good day po im glad u have sites like this sana po help nyu me.. im a mom of a 3 yrs old girl..im not married with his father po but i left her with her father when she was still 1yr old kasi i will work abroad..after 1 and half year i go back to phil. but i dont want to live with him anymore because i found out that 2months after i left phil she had affair with a girl and before pa po nun nung ngsasama pa kme my pgkakataon po na sinasaktan nya ako..ngayon gusto ko na po makuha ung anak ko but ayaw na po nila ibigay kasi sa kanila nmn daw po lumaki at iniwan ko daw po sa kanila..actually kasi nung tym na umalis ako ok pa kme kya sa kanila naiwan ung bata..at ska nung nsa abroad p me ngpapadala nmn aq pra sa bata..ask ko lang po..

1.may possibility po ba hindi ko sya makuha kasi matagl ako nwala sa piling nya?

2.currently unemployed po me 9 months na my possibility ba gwin panlaban sakin un?

3.pwd po ba akong lumapit sa dswd for my case matutulunga po ba nila ako? and pwd ko pa rin po ba brought up ung pananakit nya sakin before even if la na ako evidence physically?

4.if evr po makuha ko ung bata pwd ko po ba sya dalhin sa province?khit malayo sa father nya?anu po posibleng gawin nla against me?pwd po ba nla sbhin na iniwan ko nmn ung bata? but actualy nmn po nung nsa abroad pa me ngpapadala nmn po me for the kid..

pls help me po atty.. thanks so much

View user profile

2 Re: child custody on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:39 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you go to the dswd and report the matter. bring your docs such as birth certificate. try to get them to perform a rescue

only the mother of an illegitimate child has parental authority and right to custody. it is not lost unless there is a court order.

you can charge them with kidnapping and ra 9262 if they refuse to give back the child. good luck.

Last edited by attyLLL on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: child custody on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:43 pm

nina

Arresto Menor
thanks much for ur prompt reply atty..but right now im unemployed maybe the dswd wont grant me the custody because of this?? plz help... Sad and also i want to bring her to my province would that be possible?thank u so much really..

View user profile

4 Re: child custody on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:50 pm

attyLLL

show the dswd that you child will not go hungry. once you have her, no one can stop you from bringing her to the province.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: child custody on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:00 pm

nina

Arresto Menor
cheers thanks much god bless u po for all the info n bnigay nyu po..eh atty i have doubt kc about the dswd rescue kc bka hindi agad cla umaksyon,,ahmm what if po hiramin q ung bata and di ko na ibalik pwd pu ba nila aq masampahan ng kidnapping??im sori po dami q tanung coz really im so confused and dont know wat to do..

View user profile

6 Re: child custody on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:06 pm

attyLLL

that's why you have to convince the dswd to help you. based on experience, they do rescues.

yes, you can try getting the child. they might try to file a case against you, but it should not prosper because you have the right to custody.

View user profile

7 Re: child custody on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:15 pm

nina

Arresto Menor
atty i just want to ask if i can still brought up what he did before na sinasaktan nya ako?kahit wala na ako evidence now kasi matagal na yun eh..pag pati ba to sinabi ko sa dswd is it possible na mas strong na yung possibility na help nila me? salamat po

View user profile

8 Re: child custody on Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:06 pm

attyLLL

yes, just be truthful. but even without it, a child below 7 is not supposed to be separated from the mother.

View user profile

9 Re: child custody on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:51 pm

nina

Arresto Menor
thanks much po..god bless u..

View user profile

10 Re: child custody Today at 2:49 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum