Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good day..

Im an HR assistant and i was asked to issue a return to work order for one of the supervisors in our production who was on leave since march 9, 2016.

She filed a leave because of her husband...Palagi syang ginugulo ng kanysang asawa habang nasa trabaho sya..nasa labas ng nagtitext sa company cellphone, nagmumura at nagbabanta. kapag pauwi na sya, inaabangan at binubugbog. One time sya ay nasa loob ng pagawaan, ang kanyang asawa ay nakapasok at sinaktan sya. tinulungan siya ng kanyang mga tauhan, subalit ang asawa nya ay may baril...tatlong tauhan ang nasaktan.
Dahil dito, kinabukasan ang kanyang mga tauhan ay ayaw puasok sa loob ng pagawaan dahil nasa labas na naman ang kanyang asawa. natatakot silang pumasok uli ito at sila ay madamay.

mayronn na syang isinampang kaso sa kanyang asawa subalit wala pang desisyon ang korte.

Dahil dito, sya ay pinag leave ng pamunuan... sa kanyang leave form ay nilalagya nya lamang na family, simula march 9, 2016 up tp present ay hindi sya pumapasok pa. Gusto ng kumpanya na bumalik sya at gusto nya rin, subalit ang kanyang asawa ay nagtitext at gumagala pa rin sa paligid ng kumpanya. so, hindi pa rin sya makapasok sa trabaho.

Masyado na pong mahaba ang 7 months, pinagagawa ako ng aming lawyer ng retrun to work order stating condtions na if after december 2016 ay hindi pa rin ma settle ang kanyang problem, she will be subject for termination....

mayroon po ba kayong sample format ng return to work order para sa ganitong pangyayari?


View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Can you not call the police and have the husband removed from the premises of the company since he is unauthorized to even be in the premises? Besides, there is a pending case against him and he is even causing undue stress from the employees of the company.

Please ask your lawyer if it is possible to file a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) against the husband for him not to go near the premises of your company within a given area. If the court grants it, he can be imprisoned if he violates said TRO against the company. That should alleviate the concerns of safety of your employees, at the very least.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum