Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reporting A Company

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Reporting A Company on Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:23 pm

jeffrandell

Arresto Menor
Hi,

This company, let's call it CompanyA, is a start up company. It is registered at SEC and uses a virtual office. My employer availed their services, this will make my work a lot easier as everything will be semi automated. An initial payment were given to jumpstart the project. However they were not able to deliver and is now nowhere to be found. My company now prepares the complaint but their contact person, the owner as I know, can't be reached. Also CompanyA is not using the virtual office anymore. Recently we found out that CompanyA is still operating and still uses the virtual office address on their permit.

View user profile

2 Re: Reporting A Company on Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:30 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua
what is your question?

View user profile

3 Re: Reporting A Company on Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:37 pm

jeffrandell

Arresto Menor
How can I report them or at least have their permits reviewed? In that way they may be forced to open an office. Then may be my employer won't find it hard to find them and serve them whatever the complaint or case they've prepared.

View user profile

4 Re: Reporting A Company Today at 10:03 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum