Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mother's Surname registered in my Borther's Birth Certificate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

michelle herodias

Arresto Menor
Greetings! Gusto ko po sana humingi ng advice kung paano po maiwasto ang problema ng kapatid ko sa kanyang NSO birth certificate. Kasi po  ang nakalagay sa kanyang NSO birth certificate ay apilyedo ng mother namin.. Tapos ang dala dala niya since elementary days niya ay apilyedo ng father namin, kaya iba ang nasa record ng school.. Paano po ba ito maiwasto? Ano po ba ang dapat gawin namin?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum