Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 REPUBLIC ACT 9262 on Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:04 am


Arresto Menor
ask ko lang po yung 9262 ay nagawa ko yung krimen sa labas ako ng bansa.. halimbawa nagkaroon ako ng karelasyon sa ibang bansa kami at nag file ang asawa ko sa pinas ng 9262.. pede ba ako makasuhan

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum