Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Changing child' surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Changing child' surname on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:45 pm


Arresto Menor
My husband of 3 years and i have been separated for awhile. We have a 2yr old son and i am currently 4 months pregnant with out second child. We are married but living separately. He doesnt provide financial support to our son nor yo the one im carrying. Is there any way i can have my unborn child in my surname when i give birth? What can i do to change my childrens surname to mine?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum