Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What shall i do to make sure na my Partner will inherit our Housing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Please Pa advice naman po kung ano ang dapat kung gawin para maging legal na tagapagmana ko ang Live- in partner ko sa House na nakuha ko thru Pag-ibig Housing .. just in case na ma una akong ma dedo.. salamat po in advance..

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
You can execute a will naming your partner as heir.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
What seems to be the problem? Were you married before hooking up your partner?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum