Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:17 am

chun lee

Arresto Menor
how much financial support should my daughter get from his father? He is married with one child.

View user profile

2 Re: child support on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:33 am

There is no fixed amount for this..however you have the right to demand form your husband provisions for education(matriculation, expenses for books and school materials, expenses for travel to and from school, "baon", uniforms, expenses for school related activities), food, medicine, clothing.

View user profile

3 child support on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:42 am

chun lee

Arresto Menor
my daughter is 6 mos old.., we had a settlement at the brgy and they promise together with his wife that they will give 500 and 800 alternate amount weekly, but they already missed twice and now they only give 500 a week, i'm on a really tight budget and can hardly meet both ends.., he receives his salary weekly 3500, should you think 500 for my daughter is fair? he knows how much is the milk etc that the daughter needs weekly for he is the one buying it before his wife found about the child.

View user profile

4 child support on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:47 am

chun lee

Arresto Menor
before his wife knew about the child he can give 1000 a week for he has other income that his wife doesn't know about

View user profile

5 Re: child support on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:08 am

usually support must be given with due regards to the means of the person obligated to give support. If you can see that he can really afford the amount that you need and he refuses to give then it is time for you to sue him in court for support.

View user profile

6 Re: child support on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:09 pm

jessie21

Arresto Menor
pano po sa tulad ko na wla pa pong wrk? pero nkkpg bgay nman po ang mother ko sa anak ko ng 500 a week... tpos ngaun po ngbabanta yng ina ng baby ko na mgdedemanda daw cia dahil nlaman po nia na nagka anak ako sa iba? ano pba ang pwede nia ikaso skn? dpo kme ngkakasama nung babae, ngkataon lng po na naanakan ko yng gurl

View user profile

7 Re: child support on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:25 am

attyLLL

jessie, i recommend you should keep proof that you are providing support. if you are not living in with the other woman, then that is not concubinage. but repeated marital infidelity can be considered psycho violence under ra 9262

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

8 Re: child support on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:35 pm

AA

Arresto Menor
Kasal ako sa aking asawa at may 1 anak kami. Pero 9 years na kami hiwalay. May anak 2 na rin siya sa ibang lalaki at magkakaibang ama. Ako naman ay may kinakasama na at may 3 anak. Ako ang gumagastos sa pambili ng school supplies, at pang tutor every month na 1500. Sa ngaun ay nanghihingi pa siya ng dagdag na suporta na hindi ko na kayang ibigay dahil maliit lang ang sahod ko at may 3 na rin ako na dapat suportahan. Tama bang puwersahin ako magbigay ng dagdag na suporta kung hindi na kaya dahil maliit lang ang kinikita ko. Salamat po!at may karapatan pa ba siyang mag file ng adultery gayong may 2 anak na siya sa magkaibang lalake?

View user profile

9 Re: child support on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:35 pm

dearestph

Arresto Menor
Can anybody help me find a lawyer na hindi po maniningil ng mahal? i want to have a formal FINANCIAL SUPPORT agreement with the father of my child, who is already married and living in the US.

Thanks you very much.

View user profile

10 Re: child support on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:49 am

attyLLL

aa, interesting how in the other thread it is your brother facing these problems.

dearestph, is the father willing to enter into that agreement? you can research samples on the net.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

11 Re: child support Today at 6:51 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum