Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Father of two kids is not supporting financially

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi My name is Stella, I have two kids 5yrs old and 2 years old. I am a single mom, I wasn't married to their father, my eldest daughter uses her father's last name legally,he signed my daughter birth certificate after I gave birth.He doesn't support the kids financially even after birth and he doesn't even contact the kids. He's now working in saudi. Here's my question, What case can I file to him regarding that he did not support our kids financially and emotionally? Do I have chance to win the case?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum