Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What shall i do to make sure na my Partner will make mana my Pag-ibig Housing

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Please Pa advice naman po kung ano ang dapat kung gawin para maging legal na tagapagmana ko ang Live- in partner ko sa House na nakuha ko thru Pag-ibig Housing .. just in case na ma una akong ma dedo.. salamat po in advance..

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Do you have any family hiers?
If so - what relation?
And if kids - how many? Within or outside marriage?
Kids with the partner who you want get the house? If Yes are these kids underaged (=still not grown ups) ?

Are you married to anyone?
If Yes - LEGALY separated?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum